Monday, July 25, 2005

I am back (again)!

Hello! Just thought I would drop in and catch up on things. Ty had has 1st birthday a couple of weeks ago. We just had his party yesterday, though. It was great. He got an Elmo beanbag chair that he LOVES to lounge in and he got alot of cars and a leapfrog book. He was in Heaven and a few of those toys may soon "run out" of batteries. I will post a picture as soon as I download them from the camera.

The pregnancy is going well. I am 9 weeks. I am on bedrest due to a few problems, but they seem to be really clearing up. That means I should get the all-clear from the Dr. at my next appt (Aug 4) to get off the couch and begin life again. The nausea is NOTHING compared to last time. It is really nice not to get sick every single day.

Ty is doing so much lately. He says bird now and he pointed at me and said "Good". It made my day. Life is great with him around. I am really looking forward to getting to play with him again.

Hannah - thanks for the email. I will write you back soon. My laptop is broken and I can only sit at the computer for short periods of time. Also, what is Caleb's blog? I would love to read it, but can't find it.

No comments: