Friday, August 05, 2005

And today

I quit my job. Very sad, I say. I went in this morning and I did my exit checklist, cleared my desk, went to lunch, and got debriefed. Then, I sat in Josh's car and bawled. I know that I am stupid and should be thrilled to be staying at home, but I can't help but feel like my education is being thrown out the window. Not to mention that I am still paying on said over-priced education.

On a brighter note, I am no longer on bedrest. There is still a bleed in the baby's house, but as long as there are no outward signs, I just have to limit my activity. Yea! We also got ANOTHER ultrasound because they couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. He/she is fine and is even measuring a little big at this stage of the game.

Ty is doing well. He now walks around the house quacking like a duck when he has his duck towel. It is cuter than you can believe. He just makes me happy.

That is all for now. I'll see ya' later.

2 comments:

swatterson said...

you got new furniture?
I'm actually responding to Josh's latest blog entry...but his blog wanted me to sign in and I'm lazy.

lucyflynn9768 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.