Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Brett!!

Today is a big day in the Foster house. It is Brett's birthday. We want to celebrate and have a good time and make sure to remember the blessing that Brett was to our family. I think the plan is to watch the video of his birth (we haven't seen it before) and go to the cemetery for a balloon release. After that, I think we are going to go to Jenks, OK and take the kids to the aquarium. We want the day to be very special and let the boys do the things that they normally do not get the chance to do. I will try to update with pictures later.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Brett! Sounds like a really fun day planned to celebrate a life with so much impact.

I hope you guys have a great day today and know that we're all thinking of you!

Gina said...

Birthdays are such bittersweet days. I remembered that it was this time of year, but I couldn't remember the exact date. I am glad you had a good day. I know the angels had to be celebrating as well.
God Bless!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am glad to hear you are celebrating his bday with your other kiddos. It has been almost 9 years since my brother was killed by a drunk driver and we still try to go out and do stuff at his grave just to remember. I know this day is hard for you...I will keep you in my prayers.