Thursday, August 07, 2008

Progress

Well, I haven't been a very good pregnancy blogger this time around. I think it is because I have "been there, done that" so often that it isn't really new or exciting. Until now. I had a Dr appt this morning (35 weeks, 4 days) and had to get a GBS test. While they were occupied, they decided to check for any progress. Ready? 3 cm and 25-30% effaced. YAY! The Dr said that it was a little early to have so much progress and that the baby could come at any time. First he said that he wouldn't stop labor and then he said he might half-heartedly try to stop it. To me that just means I will labor at home for a while so they can't stop it.

Anyway, that is all that I know. Life is boring around here lately. The boys are good and I will put a picture up so you can have something to look at. Hopefully the next time I write there will be a Lainey picture to put up!



1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yay any day now! I hope labor comes and goes easy!