Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Grrrr....

I locked my keys in my car. Now, this is partially my fault, but I am not prepared to take responsibility for it just yet. I am not very responsible. So, to deal with the fact that I can NEVER find my keys, I have been leaving them in my car in the garage. Yesterday, I got out of my car, unlocked the doors, put my keys in the center console, and went around to pick up Ty. I did NOT lock my car because it is impossible to lock my car from the backseat and I didn't open the front doors. Fast forward to this morning... I am trying to load the kids bags into the car and I can't because MY DOORS ARE LOCKED. I fully blame Josh for this. I know that I didn't do it and now he has to drive all the way back here from work to get me my keys. To top it all off, I have to make up time for leaving early yesterday so I could pick up Ty since Josh had softball practice that he didn't tell me about. I REALLY can't afford to be getting there late. I am fuming. I know I'm being irrational but I don't so much care right now. This sucks! *end whine*

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have a belief that in some form or fashion, all can be blamed on the husband. Isn't that why we get married?

Josh should never have locked the car! ;)

Why stop at keys? Maybe JOSH is making you sick, not Ty. You could go on and on!