Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Questions for Ty

I found this on another blog and was interested in what Ty would say.

1. What was your favorite part of your birthday? The part where I get the toys.

2. Do you like stay up late or get up early? Stay up late!!

3. What is your favorite food? mac n' cheese

4. What is your favorite thing to do at school time? Play at with my friends

5. Do you have favorite book? yes. What is it? Magic School Bus

6. Can you read yet? I can only read my name words. Do you like to read? Yes but only to look at pictures

7. How high can you count? one, two, three, four ... 10. That's it.

8. What do you think you will be doing when you are seven years old? Cleaning my room up for good.

9. Do you have a favorite number? yes; 4

10. Who is your best friend? Umm...Carter

11. Would you like to have any more brothers or sisters? Yes. What kind? A brother or sister? All of them.

12. What kind of job do you want to have when you are twenty? Put toys up at the store and then I can get money for toys.

13. Is there one thing you cannot sleep without? my toys

14. If you could do anything you wanted to right now, what would it be? play a video game.

15.What is your favorite TV show? Star Wars: The Clone Wars

16. Your favorite sport? Soccer. "Did you see that coming?" he asked me.

17. Do have any jobs to do around the house? Yes. What are they? Clean up all of the rooms.

18. How are you the biggest help to our family? By cleaning up my room together with team work,

19. Have you found who you are marrying yet? Lainey. But she's not big enough yet.

20. Do you worry about anything? Noises.

No comments: