Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tag from Emily

I wasn't going to do this but I know Emily knows I read her blog and I don't have anything interesting to say so...

This is about Ty. I will try to remember the answers for all the others but NO promises.

1. Were you married at the time? 3 years (July 2004), 4 years (January 2006), 5 years (October 2006), 7 years (August 2008)

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I am always excited to know there is a new baby coming. I was pretty much shocked when we found out Bryce was on his way!

3. How old were you? 24, 26, 27, 28

4.How did you find out? EPT, baby.

5. Who did you tell first? Randall knew that I was pregnant before Josh (with Ty) but Josh knew first every other time.

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes

7. Due date? July 26th, February 26th, November 19, September 7

8. Did you deliver late or on time? 1 week early, 6 weeks early, 4 weeks early, 4 weeks early

9. Did you have morning sickness? YES, Yes, Not so much, YES

10. What did you crave? Corn

11. Who/what irritated you the most? Being uncomfortable

12. What was your first child's sex? a boy

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 35, a ridiculous number that I will not share, 25, 20

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Just morning sickness. That was debilitating for me.

15. Where did you give birth? Renaissance for Ty, Mercy for everyone else.

16. How many hours were you in labor? My longest labor was 8 hours with Ty.

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Josh

18. Who watched? It was me and Josh for Ty and Brett. My mom and Katie joined us Bryce. Katie, Mom, and Celice were there for Lainey.

19. Was it natural or c-section? Vaginal but medicated

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Yup

21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs, 13 ozs, 4 lbs, 4 ozs, 6 lbs, 4 ozs, 6 lbs

22. Did your child have any complications? No, Yes, Slight breathing problems requiring oxygen, No

23. What did you name her? Ty Allen, Brett Andrew, Bryce Anderson, Lainey Jean

24. How old are they today? 4 years, 6 months; deceased; 2 years, 3 months; 5 months

No comments: